Friday, October 11, 2013

What I Did: Weight Circuit with CV&Core Breaks

Here's today's workout;
Warm up: umm yah I'm a cheesy dance video junkie danced along to my favorite Mandisa "Good Morning" dance crew video on you tube...I think I've posted it enough here you all know where it is.

Workout: On my total gym...
3x of 15 seated row then 12 lat pull downs, 30 seconds climbing plank x3 in between sets
3x of 15 pullovers with a crunch then 15 high rows, 30 seconds lateral jumps with squat in the middle
3x of 30 alternating lunges then 12 calf raises, 30 seconds mountain climbers
3x of skull crushers then 8-10 tricep kick backs, 30 second knee tucks in a plank postition with feet on a ball
3x surfer pulls, 30 seconds of jumping jacks

Total Time: approx 3 min warm up + 33:30 min = 36:30
HR: 150 at the end
Sweat'o'Metre: keepin' it cool with a fan, not super sweaty
Burn'o'Metre: those double triceps with the plank at the end were BURRRNNNEEEEE!
my trusty total gym, ball and that closet has all our workout
stuff cleverly disguised right in our living room heh heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment