Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What I Did: Slow is better than No Show

Today's workout had some running in it. Mostly because if I did sprints I'd have to get my feet wet in the grass and it was freakin cold this morning!

Warm up: my 1 mile run was basically warm up because it was SOOO SLOOOWWWW gosh. like an 8 min mile I was getting closer to 6:45 last time. Oh well. Speed has decreased.

Workout: Pretty sure I did it 3 times I kinda wasn't paying attention it was at least 3, if not 4
20 push ups
20 sit ups (I skimped today I know)
20 squats
30 walking lunges (total)

Total Time: including walking back and stretches about 30 min
HR: 170
Sweat'o'Metre: not a drop due to the frigid wind!
Burn'o'Metre: not going to lie...my respiratory capacity has definitely gone down but it wasn't too much burn, but noticeable is all :(
Here I am glad to have worked out even if it wasn't the best in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment