Monday, October 7, 2013

What I Did: Increasing the Same Old

My regular outdoor routine...and no I don't see myself changing it any time soon. It's doing what I need it to for now and I have my other workouts for variety. However I did increase some of the reps...ok just the squats.
Warm up: 5 min of...
Jogging around the soccer field and 25 regular jacks and 25 clap jacks

Workout:
7min30 sec of; run one length of the soccer field and do 10 jumping jacks. The last two lengths I didn't do jumping jacks though, just to make it to an even 7:30.
Then 4 rounds of:
20 push ups
30 crunches
20 squats
30 walking lunges (total)

Total Time: 21:57 + 5 min warm up (and a few min cool down not included) = 26:57
HR: from 150-170 throughout
Sweat'o'Metre: thankful for the glorious fall wind but the warm sunshine, moist but not sweaty
Burn'o'Metre: push ups getting easier but still had to take a break or two on the last 2 rounds
Here's me in my bday gift zip up and head band :)

No comments:

Post a Comment