Sunday, June 30, 2013

What I Did: Preparing for A Road Trip

Okay so we're not going that far but we will be sitting on our tushies for a couple hours with snacks at hand so I thought I'd burn off a few this morning before we head for the highway. I did these 2 quick videos
Total Time: Workout was 14:43 and the cool down/stretch routine was 15min (give or take) so it took me about 30 min
HR: 150 (taken after workout)
Sweat'o'Metre: uh yeah, had to use my pj shorts to wipe the sweat off at a few points. Surprising!
Burn'o'Metre: not much of a burn but a good way to get the blood pumping in the morning without going crazy (especially if you haven't eaten yet like moi today!)
Happy Canada Day Weekend!
Canada Day 2010 with my husband and parents at the Jays
game!

No comments:

Post a Comment