Friday, June 28, 2013

What I Did: Eat Some Junk, Go for a Run

Now let me tell you a 20-30 minute run is not going to run off pizza, beer, a bowl of chips or a chocolate bar, I ate none of those by the way but my husband did come home with an arm full of "sabotage" as I like to call it (my weakness anything peanut butter and/or chocolate and he had TWO kinds GAH!). But then he at least encouraged me to join him for a run (which he doesn't even like to do!) So I did just need to get off my butt and it wasn't a guilt run it was a wellness run, as in for the wellness of my mind to get me off the "screen crack" I've been staring at for like 4 hours tonight. That's my story, sticking to it.
Workout: 25 min run with interval sprints at the end (like 4 or 5). Nothing crazy, just getting the blood pumping.
HR: 160-165
Sweat'o'Metre: Even though it's cool out I did get sweaty on the way back
Burn'o'Metre: nope. Not even a little bit. Which kinda makes me feel good that my cardio isn't totally sucking these days!
No photo, too dark and too lazy. I am clearly not a night person (I would rather get up at 6 to workout!).

No comments:

Post a Comment