Saturday, June 15, 2013

What I Did: Bike Train Bike

Today I biked to my clients house to do a workout in her back yard instead of at the clinic (it's really only ideal for colder yucky weather to be inside!). So I can't detail out exactly what we did, that's what she pays me for haha but here's "what I did"
Warm up: uh..biking but that was also part of the workout so yeah just add it in..

WORKOUT:
Bike 27 min (lots of ups and downs, felt like more ups and I didn't want to be late!)
Train for 30 min that included push ups, squat jumps, burpees, core stuff, other cardio body weight stuff and some weight training like deadlifts.
Bike home 26 min (I guess it was more downhill coming home!)

Total Time: wow total of 83 min or 1 hour 23 min!!! woo guess I burned off that bad for me muffin I ate this morning!
HR: biking was around 150-180, training closer to 140/150
Sweat'o'Metre: not too sweaty, definitely got some sweat marks all over though
Burn'o'Metre: oh yeah was feeling it in the butt and thighs biking over! (not mentioning the training session as it's built for her not me but I did it anyways)
switching it up and doing a selfie in the
mirror...also I love my non-matching
colourful outfit hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment