Thursday, June 13, 2013

What I Did: Tabata Time Overload

So this was my second workout in a row this week yay! Still congested a bit but I can't wait any longer. I have my appetite back which means I better start burning it off haha!
Here's what I did (in a small room with nothing but some tunes and a stop watch!)
Tabata = 20 second high intensity work with 10 second rest x8 (=4min) of the following with 1 min in between each exercise
Star Jumps
Push ups
Squats
Mountain Climbers
Burpees
Oblique twists with 8lb ball

Total Time: 30 min
HR: 180
Sweat'o'Metre: All over the floor haha! Had to wipe up before my client came in (I was at work)
Burn'o'Metre: Let me tell you, I definitely ended up modifying quite a few half way through so I wouldn't collapse on my face. It was a good one :)

No photo though cause I was at work, then trained, and by the time I got home I looked too good to take a photo haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment