Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What I Did: Post Nap Workout

I have never been a "napper" (except when in university trying to study...). However with Monday's off and Tuesdays to "goof off" in the morning and afternoon before my husband goes to work I've been finding I use more and more of those days to take a snooze. Bad horrible habit (it actually drives me crazy and I get a little ticked at myself for wasting precious productivity time). So there's a little insight into my "personality type". This is what I did after dragging myself out of bed (and on such a glorious day!).

Warm up: 3x through
5 chin ups
10 dips
10 hanging sit ups
10 back extensions
10 squats
10sec samson stretch

WORKOUT: 2x (though  next time I would do it 3x)
80 jumping jacks
50 toe touches (crunches with legs straight up in the air)
20 sit ups
20 dips
20 squats
10 (each leg) side lunges
15 inner leg lifts
50 bicycles
15 push ups
40 Russian twists

Total Time: 34 minutes (warm up was 8 workout was 26)
HR: darr matey forgot to take it, I imagine around 150-160
Sweat'o'Metre: meh no dripping, just some moisture
Burn'o'Metre: lots of core work there, that was tough
woah super upclose (accident) but it shows the "level"
of sweaty-ness

and this is just cause up close photos of me are kinda boring
This is my favorite park to workout at. Lots of room to look
ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment