Monday, June 24, 2013

What I Did: High Intensity Headache

This humidity is killing me. I have been handling the heat okay but it's giving me a headache of a lifetime. So brutal. Anyhow I intended just to do an active recovery day, and if you take it easy this video can be that. I switched out some jumping exercises (like the jump lunges and butt kicks) to low impact for the sake of my head. Also this post includes the most attractive photo of me ever.

Warm up and cool down included in video yay!
Total Time: 39 min
HR: after core section 150 (I'm assuming a bit higher in the Tabata section)
Sweat'o'Metre: How can one not sweat in this humidity (no I do not have access to the AC where I live BOO!)
Burn'o'Metre: yes this burned. If I had gone full force it would have been killer. But I slowed the pace down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment