Monday, February 3, 2014

What I Did: Total Gym and "Toning"

Today was the day of sleep. Gosh I slept in SO late then I felt groggy so I had a nap a few hours later (which actually felt better). We had a buuuuusy weekend so maybe my body needed it. Regardless I still managed a workout into this lazy Monday.
Warm up: A new video! Was easy enough to watch and do the first time through.
Workout: Total Gym 2 sets of 12-15 each paired with the following exercise;
Pike Push ups & Chest flyes with 20 squats
Seated chest press & Anterior Shoulder raise with 15 lunges each leg
Lateral shoulder raise & Rear deltoid flyes with 30 seconds climbing plank
Seated bicep curls & Laying bicep curls with 20 sumo squats and a 10lb plate

Cool down: Back to Refitrev and This Little Light of Mine...love it, so calming
Total Time: 4 min warm up + 21 min workout + 3:40 cool down = 28:40 minutes
HR: 140-150
Sweat'o'Metre: actually yes, I didn't take breaks really so it was good and steady the whole way through
Burn'o'Metre: those double biceps at the end. Killer. And shoulders. I was gonna do the plank after shoulders and had to switch up the lunges.


No comments:

Post a Comment