Monday, February 10, 2014

What I Did: Dance Party II

I have been looking forward to trying out another Refitrev dance playlist for a few days now. I missed my Saturday workout :( so I got up early for today's. I didn't quite finish it, stopped after "One Girl" because I was getting a bit too hot and sweaty (normally it'd be a sign to keep going but not so much being almost 7 months preggers). So I'm not sure what the whole playlist adds up to but you can see my time below.

Warm up was the first video or two (I did the first one twice because I forgot to start my watch hehe).
Workout: I did Workout #7 on Refitrev's youtube channel page found here.
Here was a fun video out of that bunch that is bound to make you laugh as you dance!

Total Time: I missed the last few videos but my time was 36:33
HR: 150-160
Sweat'o'Metre: oh yeah was sweating so much I had to open the window in my basement on a -16 degree morning!
Burn'o'Metre: heart burn, the beating kind not the acidic kind haha! And for some of the squatting ones I could feel it in my bum :)
I think I will stick to this one and the workout #1 for a couple more rounds before I move on. It's good to stretch your brain learning new steps but also good to work at it until you get it and can really bust a move during your workouts!
Here's my tomato face:


No comments:

Post a Comment