Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I Did: Lots and lots of dancing!!!

This was one of the most fun workouts I've done in a while! So much fun...and sweat!
Warm up: The first video was kinda warm upish I did it twice.

Workout: It's a playlist by ReFitRev (called ReFit Workout 1 on their channel if you're searching it since I can't post a playlist) but here's the 2nd video in the playlist that really got my heart pumping!
Total time: I'm not going to go through each video for time so I'm gonna estimate approx 36-40 min
HR: Depends on the video range was 150-170
Sweat'o'Metre: ya baby check out my sweaty hair I'm lovin it!
Burn'o'Metre: the lungs for the jumping fast ones and the legs for some of those toning ones at the end!
Two photos one for the sweaty face and one for my 6 month and 3 week belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment