Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What I Did: Accepting I Am Pregnant

So I'm realizing with each workout that I need to take breaks, I have gotten weaker (my bum is shrinking) and I just can't push myself as much. BUT I am totally okay with it. Now is not the time for me to be making records or even being able to maintain my same fitness level before I was pregnant. However I am healthy, I've been gaining weight slowly and keeping active. So when my biceps are burning from only 1.5lbs of weight and I've got sweat coming down my face from jogging on the spot I'm okay with that. Here's what I did:

Warm up: Tiffany Rothe's warm up/cardio video
Workout: 2x Through her toning for upper body workout video


Total Time: 32 minutes including the warm up (which actually had my heart rate higher than the workout)
HR: warm up was around 150 workout was closer to 130-140
Sweat'o'Metre: even with a fan I've got face sweat and had to wipe my brow and bangs away more than once!
Burn'o'Metre: This one always kills my shoulders and biceps. Such a burn!
Using PB as my hand weights, though to be honest it's only
half full, so it's about 1.5lbs not 1kg. Sam with the other weight
...which was a jar of honey. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment