Thursday, March 21, 2013

What I Did: Run, Jump, Skip

Gosh it was cold today but I needed some sunshine so I layered up and went to the park. Here's what I did
Jog to the park: 2 min
Warm up: Crossfit warm up approx 10 min
WORKOUT: 20ish minutes
5 Rounds of the following
100m run (I initially was going to sprint it...that lasted all about 1 round!)
10 Burpees
20 Squats
30 Sit ups
40 Skipping jumps (you can do with or without a rope)
Jog home: 2 min

Total Time:  approx 35 min
HR: 170-180
Sweat'o'Metre: you know it's a good workout when it's -13 and your face is still sweating and you start taking the gloves off!
Burn'o'Metre: definitely with the squats and even the sit ups were starting to slow me down by the end. I like it!

 *FYI my nickname in grade school gym class was "Tomato"...I guess it still stands.
Bonus photo...I love my pink pants. Especially on cold days over my tights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment