Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I Did: Body Weight 10-1

Body weight circuit today. I am helping out some friends this week aka I'm actually WORKING not just working out. So it's nice. But that also meant getting up earlier to squeeze in a workout. (Cause if I haven't worked out by 4pm it ain't happenin people!).
So I did this;

Warm up: Indoor crossfit workout (modified using my total gym for pull ups and weights for sit ups)

WORKOUT:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of the following for time
Pull ups (on the total gym, notch 6)
Squats with hockey stick over head
Push ups
Burpees

Total time: 20 min
HR: 170
Sweat'o'Metre: You know when you sit on your knees and your sweat makes it all squishy? Ya, like that.
Burn'o'Metre: hmm not as hard as I thought it'd be although by the time I got to burpees my heart was pounding
Would have liked to do some hill sprints or something else to make it to 30 min but time just ran out...


No comments:

Post a Comment