Friday, March 22, 2013

What I Did: Ballet Butt Kick

After a few minutes of jogging, high knees, long leaps and 100 jumping jacks to warm up I decided to do this video below...then since my husband wasn't finished playing basketball I did some mountain climbers, cross chest jumping jacks, plank, and stretches for about 10 min afterwards.
Do not be deceived. Not only where my muscles burning but I did see a few drops of sweat drip off my nose!
Total Time: (warm up and cool down and a few basketball drills with my hubby approx 50 min. Workout time itself about 31 minutes)
HR: oops...totally forgot to check but I'm going to get in the 140's or 150's at the most. Not a cardio workout really but...
Sweat'o'Metre: Surprised me! I did drip off my face about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way through. Wasn't expecting that!
Burn'o'Metre: oh yes. The quads, inner thighs, butt and abs even at the end. I will hand it to them, I didn't think it looked that hard but I was pleasantly satisfied.
Also I didn't have my camera and I already showered...no picture today.

No comments:

Post a Comment