Thursday, March 13, 2014

What I Did: Dance Away Sickness

I'm coming down with something again. Boo. Probably not just because of my lowered immune system from pregnancy but my interaction with kids this past week. Grr. Yesterday I was super tired but today after sleeping in I knew I could at least do some dancing so I put on some ReFitRev and got moving.

Warm up: First video or two of playlist/workout 1
Workout: Workout playlist 1 on ReFitRev's youtube channel
Cool Down: last video or two of the playlist
This is one of my fav's from the playlist.

Total Time: 43:25
HR: 150-170 (mostly around 160 though)
Sweat'o'Metre: red faced and moist forehead (which I hear is safe for pregnancy at this stage so that's good!)
Burn'o'Metre: I kept the bouncing to a minimum and took out some "oomph" but I can't wait to get into it full swing and really dance out those moves! Not much of a burn in this case other than of calories yay!

No photo today. Too lazy, tired and sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment