Saturday, March 8, 2014

What I Did: Daily Burn

I'm going to have to just have a couple of these daily burns printed out and set up for post baby workouts when I have time to do something but I don't want to waste my time picking out a workout. They're great and can last anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on how many sets you do. I like 'em.

Warm up: I did my MuTu stuff (core, alignment and stretches)

Workout: Neila Rey's daily burn. I did as many full push ups each round as I could before switching to knees, I also modified the cross crunches to side planks and for my last 2 sets I did band twists. Also leg raises near the end I switched to scissors then to plank for 30 seconds. Too much pull on my lower abs.
Total Time: MuTu took less than 10 min + 22:27 workout = probably just under 30 minutes
HR: 140-150
Sweat'o'Metre: yeah getting that forehead sweat on for sure!
Burn'o'Metre: Felt it with the upper body for sure and a little with the core.
Workin on those pipes. Will need more strength for strollers
and carriers and adorable chubby babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment