Warm up: Some good old Mandisa dance crew video;
- Seated cable row + Lat band pull (on all fours with opposite leg extended behind) with 30 seconds of lateral hops in between each set.
- Overhead cable pull and crunch + Upright/high cable pull with 30 seconds of climbing plank
- Squat with 10lb weight + Leg extensions with band resistance (see photo) with 30 seconds of ball roll outs
- Lunge and twist with 10lb wt (only for first set then 2nd set I used the exercise ball) + calf raise with 30 seconds of jumping jacks (only the first time, had to rest after the second set)
- Tricep extension and Tricep kickbacks with 30 seconds of sumo squat marching
- Surfer cable pull with 30 seconds of Russian twists with the exercise ball
Total Time: approx 3 min warm up + 35min workout = 38 minutes total
HR: throughout it varied from 150-180
Sweat'o'Metre: I kept a fan on me to keep cool so I didn't sweat too much
Burn'o'Metre: loving the back to back same muscle group burn. Felt it in the leg ext as I hadn't tried those at home before
|A bit of a vanity shot. I like my legs. But|
they looked even more awesome mid workout
doing these extensions hehe...gotta
love the pump!