Saturday, December 28, 2013

What I Did: Over Christmas Holidays

Well even though there was no power and I couldn't post I DID workout. No I am not so hard core that I did it in the dark with candles or even outside on all that slippery ice...I am just blessed to have a mother in law with a condo that has a pool and weight room. So I did a swimming workout and a weights/cardio workout for 30 min each (aka that's 2 this week!). And here's my third (after cleaning up the kitchen from all the Christmas dishes and spoiled food in the fridge boo!).

Warm up and cool down included in the video!
Workout:
Total Time: 37 min 10 sec
HR: 150-170 throughout
Sweat'o'Metre: my face got hot and red for sure
Burn'o'Metre: only when my shoulders started burning with those toe touches did I remember doing this one before...ooooh yeaah the shoulder burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment