Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What I Did: 3 Preggo Video Combo

I'm still recovering from a sinus infection which thank the Lord there are pregnancy safe antibiotics for. I am feeling mostly better other than a cough so I thought I'd try a low key workout today. I combined 3 short pregnancy videos from Tiffany Rothe. I used the first one as sort of a warm up but it is still quite the burn (if you haven't worked out in 2 weeks like moi).


Total Time: just a bit over 30 min
HR: after the 3rd video it was around 140 so nothing crazy
Sweat'o'Metre: my pits were getting slappy haha ew gross I know but I don't know how else to describe it
Burn'o'Metre: the shoulders and biceps in that sculpting one holy moly I used a 1kg honey jar and almost same weight diced tomato can (cause I don't have little weights) and it did the job let me tell you!!!
AAAAAND voila finally a photo and one showing a little baby plump too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment