Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What I Did: Great Cardio Video for Beginners or Preggos!

I had to get a workout in this week before Wednesday. Never a good idea for me to cram them all in at the end of the week so voila I found this video. Warm up and cool down included! It's NOT a pregnancy workout nor does it say for beginners but I found the exercises were very simple and slow enough to not feel like "you suck". She does active rest between each exercise but feel free to just rest if you need to and grab some water.
Total Time: 35 minutes of work (including warm up and cool down)
HR: 150-180
Sweat'o'Metre: as embarrassing as it is not to photo shop OUT my sweaty pits I left them in as a better gage ;)
Burn'o'Metre: not a big burn for either my CV or muscular system but I didn't want to push too hard though 180 bpm is not bad eh?
Can you believe I'm practically 5 months pregnant? I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment