Thursday, April 24, 2014

What I Did: Bouncing Baby

No I didn't have the bouncing baby yet, just 38 weeks tomorrow (so hopefully in a couple weeks!). But we both did our share of bouncing around today. I tried a new playlist from ReFitRev on youtube workout #2. I really had fun with a few of their songs in that playlist. I liked their warm up remix of Welcome to Miami as well as Beyonce's Survivor (I like punching stuff what can I say?).

Warm up: Even though their first video was a good warm up I did my own core/stretching MuTu thing before hand (about 10 min)

Workout: Here's the Survivor video I liked. Oh and I did this whole playlist minus the last Christmas song at the end, wasn't feeling all the hip wiggling today.
Total time: with the warm up I will have to estimate about 40-50 minutes honestly forgot to time it today. The workout on it's own was probably anywhere from 30-40 min
HR: Oh I was feeling it pumping today! Again with this brain I didn't time anything but my guess is closer to the 150-160 range
Sweat'o'Metre: before setting up the fan this face was getting a good glisten on ;)
Burn'o'Metre: calves calves calves, with the bouncing and quick stepping it was a good one!

Here's me at almost 38weeks (9 months and 1 week) pregnant!
look at ma belleh! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment